PDA

View Full Version : Going crazy idk watz wrong

fearispower
09-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Alright idk if anybody in here might know something about marijuana , but I went to Vegas for the weekend about four days ago I smoked something called kush and had sprinkled hash in it that's what my friend told me. I smoked before and got a little anxious and panicky but dat day I panicked really bad also I was drunk. Now is been five days after and feel really weird like in not in myself like in dream but don't feel it alot and feel weird sensations in my head feel like ima faint feel like I'm unbalanced also feeling a heat surge in my left foot .. My head feels pressured I try to concentrate and feel tingling feelings I just want to be back to normal but now I don't know wat normal is like idk if this might be real or not. I'm always thinking bout it the whole day . Waking up to and sleeping to thinking this crap.
ANYBODY out there that can really help

fearispower
09-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Also I feel like ima be stuck like this forever like ima have this permanent

Enduronman
09-13-2012, 01:43 PM
Oh man..They used to sell a product around here called "spice". It was supposedly intended to be an incense er some s**t but man did that stuff mess some people up. It was not permanent damage to my knowledge. It was made in Asia, sprinkled with some kind of chemical mix close to marijuanas chemical structure but it was not like reefer in any way after smokin it. People were having hallucinations, freaking out, a couple went to the hospital and our local Gov pulled it and banned it all immediately. Do a search for "spice" and see what that tells you as it may help you out too..

E-Man.

jhunter89
09-13-2012, 01:55 PM
Marijuana is the devil! Stay away from that shit.

If you can, try and focus on something else and you may find these weird sensations might disappear.

fogor
09-14-2012, 03:31 AM
hmm, same experience with me

dazza
09-14-2012, 08:06 AM
Reminds me of the film, "Fear and loathing"... pmsl.

To be honest... anyone on drugs gets NO sympathy from me.

Your choice so YOU bare the consequences.

jhunter89
09-14-2012, 08:08 AM
Great movie haha

Enduronman
09-14-2012, 08:11 AM
I'z toewkinn on a left handed cigarette rite naow..fa sho, ya meen! :) LOL!

jhunter89
09-14-2012, 08:33 AM
If we're ever gonna get out of here alive we're gonna need some golf shoes!

Enduronman
09-14-2012, 08:55 AM
Its hard to start things over..
You can feel the fire around us!
All the time..YEAH!

E-Man in Chains.