PDA

View Full Version : sick of being sick

callmeshady
03-22-2007, 10:34 AM
why does this happen to us..i dont understand...why cant i be happy...i hate this feeling..im so deppresed...my emotions are all out of wack..people think im a total...f*g*t...i have such a bad rep at school..and i dont things that are just so embarresing to myself..and i feel like a total outkast even tho i have more firneds that i can count...im 16..and my life is in deppresion mode..people say its noraml..but i just wanna kill myself somtimes..get it over with...i know i never would..but somtimes i just wanna go to sleep and never wake up. :|

Music_lover
03-22-2007, 01:09 PM
I know how taht is. A lot of people think I'm weird because I have anixiety attacks and I'm afraid of being alone. I'm always asking somone to come with me and I say I have weird "phobias" to people, but I say that because I might get an attack. I use oit as a cover story so I don;t have an attack in front of them, I'm not sure which is worse. Being known as somsone who has "weird phobias" or someone looking like she is losing her mind. I've thought about killing myself too, a lot. I know it's hard, it's hard on everyone. You'll get through it though. I know it's not the same, but people on here do become your friends. You'll make new ones at school and everything. Maybe if you still have one friend left, you could tell them why you act like how you do? I know I told a few of my friends, and they are more understanding. If you need to talk or anything, I'm here.

-Holly