PDA

View Full Version : Sick of my life...

dantheman9001
09-08-2012, 04:52 PM
I dont feel like me anymore. I went through a good year now im back to anxiety stricken self

leahbreanne
09-08-2012, 10:54 PM
Hey there. Are you ok? I think everyone goes thru up and down cycles of which we feel good for a while and then everything goes back down hill. How ya doin?

AceParadox
09-09-2012, 04:40 AM
I know how you feel, I've been going a while now without anxiety (or atleast without it being as bad as it was). But now it's starting to come back in full - all due to dreams or nightmares rather. Sure, I'm not thinking about things that make me anxious, but I guess my Subconscious still is >.< I've even gone back to World of Warcraft with a buddy to take my mind off of the anxiety. I hate it. But you just have to keep pushing on, and accept that anxiety is there. You can still live a good life :] just keep hopes high, and spirits high as best you can. Keep telling yourself you won't let this anxiety beat you. :]

ilda1
09-09-2012, 08:32 AM
I dont feel like myself either sometimes. It feels like life is a dream. Dont worry hang on & dont let it get to you. Depression and anxiety suck u have to turn your life around and always think positive, im 16 and suffer from depression thank goodness im visitng a therapist this coming Tuesday

Be strong <3