PDA

View Full Version : Arrrggghhh not again

buckeyegirl
09-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Hi All, happy Friday (at least in theory),

I am about to scream, I am so sick of constant new pains everyday. Just when I am able to cope with one, a new one pops up for me to dwell on. I know I have posted all this before but it is seriously starting to tick me off. Health Anxiety Sucks!!!! I mean, I just gave up smoking cold turkey after 16 years, which made me feel like She-Ra, but a new pain can floor me within minutes. I have been doing pretty great, finally accepting that most things are just anxiety related. Then BAM I get a new issue. One of my biggest health fears is Blood Clots. I don't know why, no one in my family has ever had them, but that just seems to be what I am convinced I have. Well yesterday after taking my daughter to her youth group (where I sat the whole time) I come home with a pain in my thigh. There seems to be no discoloration, feels like a really really bad bruise but there is nothing there but tons of spider veins. Hurts to barely touch it, I have done nothing to it. All I can think about is my thigh. It's not so bad that I need meds, it just is bothering me!!! I can't stop thinking of this. I so need an anxiety VACATION!!!!!