PDA

View Full Version : Weird unexplainable and unpleasent symptom?

ellen1
09-06-2012, 02:30 PM
Every few minutes I get this weird feeling for about 10 seconds, my mind thinks differently and my whole body feels really weird.. I have no other way to describe it but it's absolutely horrible and I need to know if it's just anxiety? It's so weird I actually can't describe it..

JAug
09-06-2012, 02:41 PM
Does it feel like your head is tingly/under pressure/off balance?

ellen1
09-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Does it feel like your head is tingly/under pressure/off balance?

Yeah I feel a little dizzy

dazza
09-06-2012, 02:53 PM
Howdy

Do you feel anxious when this separation occurs? (try to guage this the next time it happens)

It could be small bursts of derealization where you're perhaps bordering on fight or flight mode.

When danger is perceived, a brief moment of panic occurs where the brain is suddenly kicked into taking some action.
You may be experiencing this, only more frequently than you'd like!

Do you notice this doesn't occur during times of total calm?

ellen1
09-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Howdy

Do you feel anxious when this separation occurs? (try to guage this the next time it happens)

It could be small bursts of derealization where you're perhaps bordering on fight or flight mode.

When danger is perceived, a brief moment of panic occurs where the brain is suddenly kicked into taking some action.
You may be experiencing this, only more frequently than you'd like!

Do you notice this doesn't occur during times of total calm?

I messaged you

dazza
09-06-2012, 03:52 PM
It could EASILY be anxiety but there's a possibility it's an ear infection.

I recommend a doctors visit to make the above distinction.

here2network
09-07-2012, 01:29 AM
Hi Ellen,

Are you feeling light headed all the time?

It could very well be anxiety that is the cause of the dizziness, however it also be many other things.

It would be best to consult a doctor at this stage before taking any further action.