PDA

View Full Version : Feel like you're shaking....??

1Laticia
09-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Does anyone else experience this symptom in which you feel like you are shaking but you aren't , or when stand it feel like the floor beneath you is moving but it's not???.... This are just 2 if my never ending list of symptoms! Tell me about some of you alls weird shaky symptoms like this.

jeremyfresno
09-05-2012, 07:53 PM
I sometimes feel like I'm shaking internally!! Does that happen too?

1Laticia
09-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Yes!! That's exactly what I'm talking about! It's soo weird! U don't get it all the time I maybe have has 2 or 3 times and it freaks me out and it's usually when I'm lying down in bed.

charm429
09-05-2012, 09:05 PM
I feel like that right now as I lay here to go to sleep trying to calm myself down

1Laticia
09-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Charm, me too I'm trying to go to sleep too but I keep shaking so I can't!

charm429
09-05-2012, 09:23 PM
I feel ya I am tossing and turning singing to myself and I have to get up in a few hours for work I'm losing it

ali_diaj
09-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Im constantly losing sleep to anxiety! It's frustrating... Has anyone ever felt like something, possibly your heart was jumping around and you can literally feel it pounding against the bed? I have so many symptoms, just when I start to feel better something new pops up.

defmunel
09-05-2012, 09:57 PM
My anxiety comes and goes. Ebb and flow. My advice to all is simple. Don't fret. Don't let your mind focus on it. You can't. It will eat you up. You cannot think about two things at once, so make yourself think about something happy, fun, something that you enjoy! For me, it's Disneyland. Let your mind focus on it, and allow yourself to drift to sleep. When a physical symptom is felt again, acknowledge it, say hello, and then be on your merry way. Dont let it linger. Another thing that always works for me, is hearing someone else speak. I have an app on my iPhone called relax now. I love it. I use it mainly when my anxiety is really bad, and I can't seem to get it under control. Good luck my friends. This too shall pass.

Damavandi
09-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Hello Laticia, Ali, and the others:

Please read my Thread "Vitamin D3 Cured my Anxiety, Depression, and Panic Disorder" at The Depression Forum of this website.
It could change your lives.

Vitamin B1 helps when you are shaking. Take it for a few days.

Best regards,
Ali

1Laticia
09-06-2012, 06:07 AM
Well after tossing and turning for about an hour last night, I finally dozed off to sleep. I had a good nights sleep and didn't have any disturbances.