PDA

View Full Version : DermaMag spray magnesium

Stacie
09-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Ok, so I've been dealing with panic attacks and anxiety for over a year now. I use an SSRI at night and was taking lorazepam 3 times a day. I'd seen a lot of people on here using magnesium so I tried it. These huge pills that tasted like dirt! They sorta worked for couple weeks then they did nothing.
Few weeks ago I was at my Drs and he had DermaMag. It's a spray magnesium that you apply to arms and legs. I figured I'd try it.
The next morning I could tell a huge difference!! I have gone off the lorazapam, except maybe a half (.25) every now and again. In 3 weeks I have taken it 4 times. I still take the SSRI at night but hope to be off of it soon as well!!!
I use 8 sprays AM and 8 sprays PM of the DermaMag.
I am so thankful I found this! I thought I'd share the info. Their website is magnesiumdirect.com.
If you try it out let me know how it works for you!!
God bless! :)

hlebhleb
11-12-2013, 08:49 PM
Hey Stacie,

That's interesting info. Glad to hear it worked for you:) I have been trying to increase my magnesium intake, but it gives me gas and loose stools. It may be because I have Ulcerative Colitis, but I simply can't tolerate the pills.

I tried taking chelate magnesium, which I was told had the least "laxative" effect of all the different types of pills, but my body simply couldn't tolerate it. Not even 50 mg/day! Currently, I am trying other things like eating almonds, and they do have a slightly good effect, but I can only tolerate so much, and I really feel I would feel much better if there were another way to get magnesium...

That's why I am interested in the spray, but I really want to make sure it is effective before I spend $ on it. Is it still working for you? Has anyone else had success with it?

Sorry for the long post, but I really would appreciate feedback:)

Thanks!

Dre_1203
11-13-2013, 01:05 AM
I've recently purchased Natural Calm it's a powder substance that dissolves in water with very little taste and is a great magnesium source. Just a suggestion besides pills. Good luck!