PDA

View Full Version : help me please. I can’t bear it anymore!

drew32dell
03-17-2007, 03:21 AM
I know this sounds pathetic but my boyfriend just left me. He wont tell me why all he said was that we wouldn’t last. I love him. He was my life. I really want to die but I cant stand to leave my mother behind. She suffers from depression too. I’ve been on 4 antidepressants. Yesterday I was at my psychiatrist and she was going to put me on something else. I’ve recently taken prozac so I don’t know if that has anything to do with it. I don’t want to leave but I’m afraid I have to spare my mother. I just can’t take it. I’ve been crying since yesterday and I haven’t eaten. Please someone help me deal with this.

Music_lover
03-17-2007, 10:15 AM
I'm sorry about your boyfriend. I know it's hard. I also know what it feels like to just want to die and have it all go away. But, it's just a mood, it will pass, you just have to remember all the good things to live for and not the reasons to die. You will meet a better guy too. There are a lot of good people out there, and when you find one you will know. I know how hard it is, and how it's sad and how you just cry, but you can get through it. Killing yourself is just a permant solution to a temporary problem. I know when you feel like that, you don't care, you want to die, and how numb and helpless you feel. The truth is, you're not, and you have help, people need you, and you deserve to live a happy and long life. It's hard and you feel like giving up at times, but when you make it through you are stronger and you have a life that you make into your own.

Sorry it's so long. I hope it helped you.

-Holly

damien77_marrison
03-18-2007, 11:28 PM
Please don't consider suicide!!!!
I'm in the exact same spot you are in, I know it hurts to think that you won't ever get to hold him again or kiss him again.....but it does get easier in time...it's Ok to be sad and cry about him, but eventually you have to try and get back up again. You can try Theramood products it may give you great relaxation and ease out your depression and gently elevate your mood. Always feel free to message me if you want to talk about it..

haixely
07-02-2008, 01:06 AM
You're mom needs you.
Trust me, you'll find someone that's better for you. Someone who won't leave you or anything. I know it's going to be hard to let go of him, but just try to stick through it and stay strong!
In the end everything will feel okay, if everything's not okay, it's not the end.

Patty
07-10-2008, 06:58 AM
We have all been in a situation where someone we loved walked out of our life, leaving nothing behind than chaos. But the most important thing is that Life is Worth Living! Talk to a friend about the way you feel, go out, be active and after a while you will find that special one who won't walk out on you.