PDA

View Full Version : Fight or flight? anxiety? or something else?

Tristanayoubi
09-03-2012, 01:27 AM
when i tried to sleep, i closed my eyes, and the room seemed to revolve while my eyes were closed, following that, i got a weird sensation in my chest.. but it all stops when i open my eyes...

Buttercup
09-03-2012, 01:50 AM
Just one of those weird things that happens. Whne you closed your eyes there was an odd feeling which made you panic. Everyone gets odd sensations and weird feelings its just that as an anxiety sufferer it freaks us out beyond belief! A "normal" person would have felt that, thought nothing of it and gone to sleep but unfortunately anxiety sufferers analyse every small feeling and it all turns into a vicious circle.

dazza
09-03-2012, 03:18 AM
when i tried to sleep, i closed my eyes, and the room seemed to revolve while my eyes were closed, following that, i got a weird sensation in my chest.. but it all stops when i open my eyes...

Pissed! :-)

alankay
09-03-2012, 07:35 AM
Could be an inner ear issue. Put one foot on the floor to help ease the sense of motion. Might help. Alankay

MainerMikeBrown
09-03-2012, 10:25 AM
The belief that you must always know what's going in order to be safe must be challenged. Just because you can't see what's around you doesn't mean you are in danger.