PDA

View Full Version : Its Been too many years suffering and need help

paul24dual
03-15-2007, 05:42 AM
I have suffered from Anxiety for many years now. And have consistent feelings all over my body especially in my legs and head.

My question is how do you cope with it or manage it? Will it ever go away!

What about food or drink does this affect anxiety?

Thanks
Paul

kdanielle
03-15-2007, 12:10 PM
well if you arent already on medication that will help, but alot of people don't wanna take meds b/c of the side effects and some of it is addicting, which is ok, b/c you can control your anxiety to a point,my legs have a weird feeling sometimmes too..they feel tight or just heavy, and tingling every now and then, my head is usually feeling heavy, or i have sharp pains every now and then, and sometimes it feels like my brain is expanding, im on Ativan and that really helps me alot, but they say it is really addictive so i dont know if i would recommend that to you, but im not really sure about food affecting your anxiety, but i know that caffeine makes is alot worse, for me it makes it soo much worse, also alcohol and drugs makes it a whole lot worse as well

Jarv
03-15-2007, 05:06 PM
Hi Paul

Ive had anxiety for about four and a half monts now and i know how you feel. I get a feeling in my legs which is hard to describe. Its sort of like a tingling / hot feeling. It feels as though something is flowing through them which is making them tense up. My head feels all bunged up and i get a sort of crackiling feeling.

Just to let u know you are not alone buddy. Its horrible but dont lie down and quit. We can do this if we try hard enough.

Best of luck

Jarvis