PDA

View Full Version : Head tingles/twitches

1Laticia
09-02-2012, 09:43 AM
Does anyone get this symptom where there feel like tingles/twitching/ or worm crawling feeling in their head. I get this symptom and it makes me feel like I have a brain anuresym or tumor. It scares me!!

Enduronman
09-02-2012, 09:49 AM
Get over to your 1st post PLEASE!!!...You wanna NOT be scared?. WE GOTTA FINISH WHAT WE STARTED TO HELP YOU!!...YAY!!! :)

charm429
09-02-2012, 09:58 AM
I get that too or a tickle feeling and I too think I will have an aneurysm or stroke sometimes I feel like my eyes are dropping or my lip is but it isn't I wish I could overcome this feeling

1Laticia
09-02-2012, 10:09 AM
Yeah naw my facial muscles feel really tight and tense. It scares me.

1Laticia
09-02-2012, 10:12 AM
I meant now* instead of naw

dazza
09-02-2012, 10:27 AM
With health anxiety, one tends to be OVERYLY aware & focused on the anatomical area which bugs you and the imagination or fear of what is going on can be self-simulated to a point where it actually feels real.

The body is very imperfect. Twinges, twitches, ahces, pains and so on happen as natual occurences in everyone, but for those with health anxiety the reaction to them is what leads to an obsession in that area.

A head twitch will lead to "WHAT IF this is a brain tumour", which in turn leads to obsessing and focusing on it, which in turn leads to an almost 24/7 monitor of it... which in turn leads to picking up on EVERYTHING... and so you you complete the anxiety circle or spiral.

Your own worst enemy - that's for sure.

There is absolutely NO HARM in seeking reassurance and if you feel the need to go to docs. or hospital then just go.
Reassurance plays a vital part in the battle with anxiety.

If you feel that you will be a burden by seeking this help then this is a sure sign that you already understand that it's all anxiety.
On many occasions my chest would hurt so bad when in panic mode, but oddly I never called for an ambulance. In the back of my mind I recognised that I was feeling panicked & uneasy before the symptoms occured, which was JUST enough evidence for me to realise this as a mental-bourn illness, rathern than physical one.

dazza
09-02-2012, 10:27 AM
I meant now* instead of naw

You said NAW because your face was tight... made you mispronounce it ;-)

Enduronman
09-02-2012, 10:42 AM
HEY DAZZA!!! See if you can re-direct 1lat back over into the anxiety forums to complete the "MED SWITCH" POST!!!! PLEASE!!!.... thx

1Laticia
09-02-2012, 01:09 PM
Dazza, thanks for the advice it seems like Everytime I get these tingles my facial muscles or muscles around my eyebrow or forehead are really tense

Enduronman
09-02-2012, 01:55 PM
I literally have no clue what it is that you're looking for?..You post a thread about a MED SWITCH, I try to help you fully understand what is going on in the greatest of detail, why, how, and whats going to happen next. Ask you a few ???'s on that particular thread post titled MED SWITCH and then you jump over into another section and start over while ignoring the opportunity to have solid, factual, truthful answers and explanations as to WTF is going on?????...I'm abit baffled with your direction? Do you wanna know what, why, when, where, how?...OR,..Just post words that say yer head tingles and are tense???.. CAN YOU HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS THAT YOU WISH TO LEARN HERE PLEASE 1Laticia??????? :/

1Laticia
09-02-2012, 05:16 PM
I didn't post anything about a MEd switch I'm not on ant meds

1Laticia
09-02-2012, 05:37 PM
Enduronman, I would LOVE for you to help me, yes I have tons of ?s, yes I wanna know what's going to happen next. This is all so new to me and it scares me a lot.

Enduronman
09-02-2012, 06:34 PM
OMGAWD!! I'm SO sorry...I just NOW realized what was making NO sense to me..It's these made up member names that got all screwed up in my mind!! and my mind is already screwed up enough! My sincerest apologies to you..It was another name of j something 30 er whatever...I've been pounding on the wrong person! Yet I wanted to get to the conclusion of the (ALL THE SUDDEN MY DR PULLED ME OFF OF (2) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS THAT ARE SSRI's AFTER I HAD TAKEN THEM FOR OVER A YEAR, SO WHY DOES MY HEAD HURT?...BECAUSE YER DR's GOT HIS/HER HEAD STUCK UP THE NURSES ... !)..That post caused me a near freakin total meltdown as I was literally boggled as to the professionalism of a freakin M.D.... (sigh).. Please forgive me..

Enduronman..

1Laticia
09-02-2012, 06:51 PM
Enduronman, it's okay! You were just trying to help someone, no need to apologize I was just confused.

Enduronman
09-02-2012, 07:10 PM
Yer not on any meds?? WOW!! Let me quickly type 40 possible different varying alternatives from 26 different manufacturers and also I will list all potential side effects and contrindications too..READY??...

BLANK.

I'm just having some fun now!!
Let's rock this joint!!!

Enduronman...:)

1Laticia
09-02-2012, 07:38 PM
No I'm not on meds I haven't been to the doctor about my anxiety cause I'm scared u haven't told my parents about it either.