PDA

View Full Version : Left Arm/Shoulder Tension

1Laticia
08-30-2012, 06:53 AM
I have been this symptom on and off for 2 months. My left arm, especially the elbow and shoulder feel tight and tired almost like u pulled a muscle cause u can feel pulling in my chest near the armpit. And it makes my fingers feel funny like weak/numb kinda. And I have to keep cracking my elbow and fingers to feel better but it doesn't work it feel even more weak. Help please, does anyone else experience this?

dazza
08-30-2012, 04:48 PM
Left arm, just under left nipple & armpit pain is common amonst anxiety sufferers.

They're there some days and gone the next.

Try to consciously recognise how you are feeling (in terms of anxiety) when these symptoms occur. You should find that you're general level of anxiety is elevated somewhat, perhaps because of a stressy situation or thought.

Not a lot you can do about it in the short term once it's set in. You have sit it out and try to reach a level of calm before it subsides.

I get it regularly. In fact, these symptoms are the last remaining steady-state symptoms I have. All others seemed to have gone but these feckers I can't seem to shake!

1Laticia
08-30-2012, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the advice!