PDA

View Full Version : peace and tranquility apps

defmunel
08-29-2012, 03:46 PM
Does anyone have a recommendation for good anxiety and relaxation apps? I have one called relax now which has been great, but I'd like to get a different one that I can switch back and forth from.

dazza
08-29-2012, 04:37 PM
They did little for me, I must say.

However, if you search your particular app. store (android market / apple store) you'll find an abundance.
Best to download & try them.

Search this forum... there's been a few posts regarding this.

allyml
08-30-2012, 02:06 AM
I have two iPad ones I use...... One is called optimism, which is a moods journal, complete with graphs to help you track stay well strategies, triggers, and warning signs. That ones cool bc you can show it to your therapist if you need to. I think the website is findingoptimism.com. And it's free.

Also I have a gratitude journal, which forces me think positively, if you type in wayshower, you'll find it. The graphics are a bit cheesy, and it has quotes from a new age guru who is also cheesy, but it's free lol

allyml
08-30-2012, 02:08 AM
Also, I really like using pandora app and just creating my own new age relaxing music stations..... I currently have deepak chopra radio, liquid mind radio, and calm mediation radio. Plus, I like classical Indian music so I have one for that too.