PDA

View Full Version : Hi Im new :) Can I ask something?

binky
08-29-2012, 02:47 PM
Ok so I had a very Bad Happening a few yrs ago and I hate people coming into my flat now, well unless theyre allowed to as have asked them over :) I just cant deal with going outside and having people in my face. My docs know this and am getting better, but why do I feel like Im the one who is mental??? I mean, my mother always put me down as in body wise and mentally.

I just want to be normal and have a normal relationship. Its just some of the blokes Ive been girlfriend/boyfriend with cant handle me not wanting to go outside sometimes and Ive broken up with them as theyve called me a mental case for not being able to handle the outside. I can do it as I have to in order to shop for food and live as a freelance artist...I just dont like going outside of my saftey zone and it does take a lot to get me there :)

However my now very EX smacked me across the face and told me I was stupid and sh*t....so threw him out....well a few friends got him finally outside and I broke up with him. He thought he got a tiny, scared girl....but this mouse becomes a lion when confronted ;)

I dunno....wow!! way to introduce yourself!!!

alankay
08-29-2012, 05:01 PM
Recognize you'd like to get over this(you would right?). There's no future in staying inside too much although it's OK to be homebody.
The world awaits you. There's so very much too see and do. You belong out in the world to a certain extent so keep working with you docs and therapists. In the meantime consider those who don't understand simply................not worth your time. If they can't help you with your struggles,,,screw 'em. Alankay

binky
08-29-2012, 07:59 PM
Ill be back tomorrow...Im just too tired tonight :)

Enduronman
08-29-2012, 09:09 PM
A word from an ole anxiety Master..DELETE the memories. It's the only way out friend. Blank out the thoughts, the memory, remove them. Yes, it is possible to do, quite quickly in fact. When you find that switch, your life will turn around immediately. I have been through everything you can think of, I DELETED the files...start out fresh and new. Total recall...in reverse!...You can do it.

Enduronman...

binky
08-30-2012, 01:42 AM
so a quick defrag of my brain? :)

binky
08-30-2012, 05:10 AM
Btw its just nice to know Im not alone here :) I wish had come across this site a few years ago!! :)

Ive just been reading some replies and wow :s At least Im able to leave my flat for food and neccessary supplies :s