PDA

View Full Version : Anyone relate?

dantheman9001
08-28-2012, 06:27 PM
Came in from work tonight and my head feels like its going to explode. Really tight. I am tired but i cant get to sleep

joshbagosh
08-28-2012, 07:24 PM
Totally! Work is hard with anxiety! When I get home headache!!!!!!

blondie33
08-28-2012, 08:12 PM
Omg I have a headache too and I just got home from work. My anxiety is the worst at work

blondie33
08-28-2012, 08:13 PM
I mean worse

Buttercup
08-29-2012, 01:31 AM
Work can be stressful so it's totally natural that when you come home after a hard day you are on edge and feeling crap. I find as well that when I am really tired but have had a stressful day my mind goes into over drive and it's really hard to sleep no matter how exhausted i am. Pop a couple of pain killers and drink lots of water if your head is really sore, take a nice bath or do something that relaxes you- if you have a nice partner get a massage ;-) If you find sleep a big problem try some over the counter sleep aids like nytol. For some reason nytol type pills really help me sleep but prescribed sleeping pills don't do much for me in regards to sleeping.

dazza
08-29-2012, 01:48 AM
I found Nytol herbal did nothing.

The original Nytol does indeed knock you out but I personally feel like crap the following day. Almost hungover.

Use sleeping pills with caution, I suggest.

babylove123
08-29-2012, 08:10 AM
I can def relate.
I usually get home w a headache, take a shower & then start working at home on my chores...wahhhh!
But yesterday i took a hot bath...played some slow jams & felt ao much better.
I layed down & tried to relax & my headache went away w no medicine at all!
Although i was still having problems w my breathing all day & night my headache was gone :)