PDA

View Full Version : Morning Anxiety

trinidiva
08-28-2012, 04:44 AM
This morning, I woke up with the worst morning anxiety. My heart was pounding, I was sweaty, my stomach was in knots....I just hate that feeling. I had to get up and take 1/2 of a xanax pill...which just took the edge off a little but hasn't completely gotten rid of the stress.....I have been doing pretty well recently, but this morning has been rough.

cyncyn
08-28-2012, 06:19 AM
I'm sorry you're having a rough morning, mornings are the worst for me as well, I usually write down my irrational thoughts and make myself come back with a rational response I know deep down is true. Sometimes I call someone to talk or walk the dog in the cul de sac in front of my house. Some days are better than others, I keep telling myself that I haven't died or gone crazy in the 25 yrs I've had agoraphobia, do the likely hood today is the day is low. I hope I helped, just knowing there is others out there fighting the same battle helps. Best of luck

trinidiva
08-28-2012, 07:32 AM
Thanks......not sure why this morning has been so tough for me.....but I really need to get rid of this stressed feeling. Even the 1/2 of xanax which usually does the trick is barely keeping a full out panic attack at bay. On top of that, I'm supposed to be working from home at this moment, my three year old is home with me at the moment and she just is talking incessantly.....on and on and on and on. Im trying to remain calm but its hard........ I'm trying my breathing exercises now, to see if they will work.

cyncyn
08-28-2012, 09:04 AM
Try looking up EFT tapping for anxiety, looks weird but works for me