PDA

View Full Version : Help

kdubg
08-26-2012, 09:47 PM
I'm on 100 mg generic Zoloft and Xanax as needed. I had around 8-10 beers during a fantasy football draft today until about 3 pm. It's 845 and I'm FREAKING OUT. I know drinking isn't good when you have anxiety, and I do get anxious after a long night on the town. Can anyone give me just some soothing words or something? I'm trying to calm down but I don't want to take my Xanax until I get ready to go to bed, and I'm not even tired. Does this happen to anyone else?

kdubg
08-26-2012, 09:48 PM
Please just someone telling me they go through the same thing would help! My whole upper body is all tingly! I've had all tests done and I'm only 25 but my mind always gets me soooo bad

jhunter89
08-26-2012, 09:58 PM
I had two bottles of wine last night and was k.oed by about 9pm, woke up at 2.30 am starving, got some food then went back to bed. Trying to go back to sleep but I felt odd, felt nauseous and the room a bit spinny, got up to get a glass of water and my heart started racing, I knew it was the wine making me feel sick but still I panicked, luckily it went away after a few mins but took me a while to get back to sleep! Chill. Just breathe deeply.