PDA

View Full Version : Helpful hints

amberhs27
08-26-2012, 09:11 PM
So lately I have been trying everything in the book for anxiety. I find it helpful to drink lots of water, journal, exercise, and meditation. There's an app called relax all. Works wonders for anxiety and putting u to sleep. Also sleepy time tea works as well. I still haven't got them completely gone so as of tomorrow I'm calling my doc for a low dose ssri. They don't scare me like they used to tho. I jus get very frustrated. Xanax has been good for stopping them until today. I have had a very tired and stressful day. Has anyone had luck on celexa? Oh and does anyone get sad spells where they just want to cry with their anxiety? I have finally come to realize that depression more than likely brought my all of a sudden anxiety. I'm n a better place than when it started tho I understand it now and find ways to cope. Before I got scared n felt as if I was losing my mind.

kdubg
08-26-2012, 11:08 PM
Yeah sometimes I get really bummed but it's life. Just as a pointer, see your general doc then get referred to a psychiatrist. They know way more about mess than your regular doctor does