PDA

View Full Version : a really tough month ...when will it end ....little bit sad

aforce
08-25-2012, 11:24 AM
SUFFERING START WITH PANIC ATTACK 4 YEARS AGO ....NOW ITS GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER

having a rough month ...out of clonazepam and ssri since 6 months .....last clonazepam dosage was 0.25 mg 1 year back .....
starting with fear ...first week field with worried abt parents health and sudden fear without reason ....
second week started with light headedness and extreme uneasyness ....and slight fear at night ....light headed ness was untolerable
third week ....3 days light headedness 3 days worry and sad abt when it will end ....as i am now 28 yrs ...feel shaky while standing and nervous while taking
unable to go out feel dizzy and shaky with all body shaky sensation and unstability while sitting and standing
fourth week combined with foggyness , unable to concentrate on movies ...full time concentration on body physical sensation and unstable while sitting ...
Feel frightened while alone at house ...and due to self observation usually unable to participate in ppls conversation ....

Its once again very tough time ....sad and filled with tears ...just now took .375 mg of clonazepam and feel somewat ok....

WORRIED ABT IF I MOVE TO PSYCHIATRIST ...WILL BE ON clonazepam again and if its stoped working then where i will go ....

WHEN WILL IT END ...