PDA

View Full Version : Getting anxious over something stupid???

ellen1
08-24-2012, 03:13 PM
Have been getting a weird and bad taste in my mouth for the past few days and I don't know what it is, it's been giving me a headache and a bit of nausea and I'm starting to worry if the headache is causing it and I have a serious problem.. I'm starting to get anxious over it. Help?:(

jinxedau
08-24-2012, 03:37 PM
How are your teeth and gums ?
It could be that you have an infection.

ellen1
08-24-2012, 03:41 PM
How are your teeth and gums ?
It could be that you have an infection.

Theyre fine. Im only 13! I clean my teeth twice a day well. I'm scared

Enduronman
08-24-2012, 03:54 PM
It's time to tell mom & dad what the heck is going on here, this could be any number of things Ellen. A bad taste, headache, and nausea...=DOCTORS OFFICE.

Enduronman..

ellen1
08-24-2012, 06:30 PM
Have you spoke to anyone about the way you feel ??

I have spoken to my mum and she said there's nothing wrong with me.. As always'

Enduronman
08-24-2012, 06:48 PM
You've been posting threads about this headache for a month now..Obviously, words like Mum and rubbish tell me you're not in the US. Not real sure how to advise or what to do unless you're in America. There's ways around this problem here..and fast. grrrr

Anyone else have some thoughts or ideas considering her country of origin?...

These are IED moments for me and I don't like them either.

E-Man.

trinidiva
08-24-2012, 07:33 PM
If you have been having a severe headache for some time, then please tell your mom, so she can take you to go and get it checked out.
If it is just a dull headache that comes and goes when you start to worry, that may just be a stress or tension headache. I'm quite sure it is probably nothing serious....could the bad taste in your mouth and slightly nauseated feeling be caused from acid reflux? Get some tums and try it...or perhaps you guys might also have a dizzy drink meant to settle the stomach called Andrews..... I will see if I can find more info on it....its basically a powder that you stir into water.