PDA

View Full Version : Some days harder than others!

TheWhiteRabbit
08-23-2012, 09:57 PM
What a pain anxiety can be. I had almost two full weeks of feeling pretty good. And then... Dun dun dun... Anxiety sets back in. It's like the in laws you can't get rid of. Or maybe an annoying hemroid. Tough call!! I'm hoping unlike last night I won't wake up with derealization, nausea and heart , complete with insomnia and wiggin out.

Hope everyone on here has a good night!

camilla91
08-24-2012, 12:42 AM
Hello, I suffer with derealisation aswell and its a fucker to get rid of! I think sleep plays a big factor in it, and food! When I'm hungry that's when mine gets me! There's always good days and bad days.. Wish we could just have good bloody days! Anyway the important thing to remember is you haven't gone back to the start, your still in the same place just had a bad day and we know its gets better! :)

kathy
08-24-2012, 04:09 AM
It drives me insane,I find it so very hard hard to deal with as I have just been diagnosed with it.would love some help on how to deal with it

camilla91
08-24-2012, 04:42 AM
It drives me crazy aswell but I know it will go away, I had it when I was 15 and its been gone until now lol talking about it with someone who's got it helps, reading about it doesn't LOL keeping busy and focusing on other things, eating properly is a major one, how long have u had it? Xx

Enduronman
08-24-2012, 06:55 AM
What a drag!!! Gotta find what works best for you to create "stability" and "routine"... Stupid Mr.Anxiety!

Enduronman..

camilla91
08-24-2012, 08:29 AM
Go away u! U keep ruining my comments! LOL let me have this one!

Enduronman
08-24-2012, 08:56 AM
hiding in the closet now..BOO! LOL! Actually, going outside to work on stupid cars! YAY!....BYE!

Enduronman..:)

camilla91
08-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Good! il handle this one! LOL

blondie33
08-24-2012, 12:22 PM
You sound like me. Been dealing with anxiety for 4 years. It's been annoying the shit out if me for the past few weeks. You would think that since I've been dealing with it on & off for a few years now I could just brush it off. I have months where I feel fine than bam it rears its ugly head. When it's bad I get lightheaded, foggy brain (which I hate),can't think straight, have a hard time thinking. Sucks!!!!

blondie33
08-24-2012, 12:25 PM
And yes for some reason it helps talking to others who are going through it. Can I ask what symptoms you guys experience?

Enduronman
08-24-2012, 01:15 PM
All of them!

E-man...:/

TheWhiteRabbit
08-24-2012, 08:13 PM
Like I said, anxiety is a big piece of ***t. I had a rotten afternoon with it and now curled up on my couch trying to wait it out! I know I'll be fine but I hate this. I had plans tonight and now I feel sick and I'm tired from having anxiety all day.

camilla91
08-25-2012, 12:54 AM
Don't wait it out! Lol don't even give it time of day, go out and do something :)