PDA

View Full Version : Why?!

jhunter89
08-23-2012, 10:44 AM
Why does my brain always automatically think the worst? When everything usually ALWAYS turns out alright? Try to think rationally but they just blown away by these STUPID, IRRATIONAL thoughts, I know that they are but yet still I believe them?

llewellyn237
08-23-2012, 10:53 AM
If you find the answer to why, will you let me know because I'm in the same boat.

Awful isn't it :(

jhunter89
08-23-2012, 10:57 AM
Can you row for a bit I'm tired.
Awful yes :(

Enduronman
08-23-2012, 11:19 AM
Because you allow "IT", your thoughts, your mind, your irrational fears of the future..(THAT NO SINGLE PERSON ON THIS PLANET EVEN KNOWS WHAT THE FUTURE EVEN IS, OR HOLDS FOR ANYONE, ANYWHERE, AT ANYTIME).. You worry about the "unknown"?.. If it isn't "known", then what's the point in worrying about it?...What is "IT" anyway????.... You don't know....Crazy cycle!!!..So, YOU CHASE YOUR TAIL AROUND AND NEVER CATCH IT BUT YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO GET DIZZY, DISORIENTED, SICK, TIRED, GROGGY, FRUSTRATED, UPSET ABOUT??????....???????......:)...... NOTHING.

EinsteinMan....:)

Enduronman
08-23-2012, 11:27 AM
CMON!!! You know you've all seen a dog chasing his own tail around, not knowing that it is his own tail he's trying to catch...and you were thinking while you saw this, that's friggin hilarious! He has no idea its his?.. Weird how it always stays 3in from his own grasp?..Yet, this tail frustrates the s**t outta him and he wants to bite it!! At some point, he says f**k it, theres no SENSE in continueing to chase that sneaky bastard because "IT" is always a tad bit out of my reach...so I GIVE!..ruff..grrr..It's the same thing as fears of the unknown...you'll never catch them. BECAUSE THEY AREN'T THERE TO CATCH!!!...:)

bark,
E-bert Man. :)

jhunter89
08-23-2012, 11:30 AM
......Woof

jhunter89
08-23-2012, 01:59 PM
Thanks E-nigma man :)

Enduronman
08-23-2012, 03:27 PM
Did you ever hear the story about "The Little Engine That Could?"... You'll love this version, its really helpful in getn over those rough patches...Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTvQV8BvPeM

E-Nigma Man?..LMAO!!!