dreamswife7
08-18-2012, 09:17 PM
Does anyone have problems with this

Tristanayoubi
08-18-2012, 09:32 PM
describe what you mean.

n1ck13
08-18-2012, 09:35 PM
I do, I find myself having to repeat the same damn thing in my head and if I let it get to me enough, it sets off my anxiety real bad!

Tristanayoubi
08-18-2012, 09:45 PM
but what are you thinking about?

dreamswife7
08-19-2012, 12:50 AM
Like hurting loved ones I know I never would.. my therapist says it's part of anxiety but wondering what u guys do...

kzac
08-19-2012, 01:41 AM
This was my first symptom of anxiety as soon as i had my 3rd child that nite i kept having horrible thoughts that in my sleep i would drop her out the window! I made my husband put his arm round me and promise if i moved he would wake! These went on for weeks because i was to scared to tell my doc incase they thought thats what i wanted to do!! The only real way they stopped is from removing the fear from the cycle, when i got one id stop what i was doing sit down and say to myself why have i just thought that i am a good person and would never do anything like that! Then carry on what you were doing, don't let them scare you, you will not act on them!

Kellyx

aforce
08-19-2012, 01:55 AM
yes , thats a very common sysmtoms of OCd and anxiety disorder .....like feeling crazy or hurt someone ....most of the ppl think that they will become crazy and kill some one ......................remember one things - here you dont want to hurt someone , here you are scared if you hurt someone , loved one .....so you are just worrying

Tristanayoubi
08-19-2012, 09:19 AM
its definitely just anxiety related, and you're not going crazy