PDA

View Full Version : Something must be done..

ADD
08-18-2012, 01:03 AM
Just when you think all is going fine, surprise surprise

dazza
08-18-2012, 01:43 AM
It takes a HELL of a lot to banish anxiety disorder, completely.

This is by far the hardest battle I've ever fought and I can't see anxiety dissappearing any time soon to be honest, unless I do something drastic - like become an Olympics athlete (with the assumption that ulitmate health will cure my anxiety, which perhaps it would but... maybe not... i dunno)

I went 3 or 4 weeks near anxiety free a wee while back and I THOUGHT I was cured, but then came along some BIG news (personal) which sent my anxiety into orbit once again.

However, with every episode, I do feel I am growing resistance and that I know one day I'm gonna be rid of it... I'm too competitive and I WILL find a way... Hooorahhhh!

ADD
08-18-2012, 02:01 AM
God willing dazza,

This enemy seems to be very prepared and creative and seems to be standing aside and just when you put your guard down baamm hits you where it hurts..

It is very intelligent to say the least, I envy it for its strategy :-).. I have to smile because I don't want to show any weakness and give it any satisfaction.. And it is at this point that I think that every attack it sends my way I will embrace till this enemy becomes my friend.

As a matter of fact that's what I think it wants to do, it just doesn't know any other way to get my attention or simply how to express itself..

I love you anxiety, I know you mean well..