PDA

View Full Version : sleeping well?

ilda1
08-15-2012, 05:59 PM
Everyone talks about how they usually can't sleep well when they have anxiety, idk but I always sleep good and I usually dont have nightmares..
can anyone else agree?

Enduronman
08-15-2012, 06:19 PM
Hello Ilda,

I wish I could agree on this one, but in all honesty I can't. Nightime is usually when I become "hyper-aware" of everything and try to sort out all of the problems in my life, and every other persons lives too. It takes ALOT of different chemicals to put me down..and they dont even keep me down for very long anymore.

Maybe that'll get more routine again like it used to be here, prior to May 28th of this year..A disease attack, on me...very odd experience to say the least.

I wish you good rest Ilda!

Enduronman...

ilda1
08-15-2012, 06:25 PM
Hello Ilda,

I wish I could agree on this one, but in all honesty I can't. Nightime is usually when I become "hyper-aware" of everything and try to sort out all of the problems in my life, and every other persons lives too. It takes ALOT of different chemicals to put me down..and they dont even keep me down for very long anymore.

Maybe that'll get more routine again like it used to be here, prior to May 28th of this year..A disease attack, on me...very odd experience to say the least.

I wish you good rest Ilda!

Enduronman...

I'm sorry to hear that, The worst time for me is in the morning, because it's a new day and anything can happen.

miss_mac666
08-15-2012, 07:07 PM
same with me, nightime is the worst. all i do is think think think..... i usually dont sleep until 2 or 3 a.m, sometimes even later. sucks