PDA

View Full Version : Scolded by my parents, because they did what I told them not to do?...HAHA!

Enduronman
08-14-2012, 04:57 PM
Yeah, weird title line...

I can't win, even though I made the plays to win!..

My mother called on Sunday to ask if I'd like to go see my grandson at his 2nd birthday party? She had received an invite from the babys paternal grandmother, not my daughter of whom I do not talk too, nor get along with and neither does my mother either. I told my mother this "Well, even though you think you just asked me a simple question, it isn't. Yes, I would like to go but I shouldn't go. She asked "Why not?". I replied "Because if my daughter hears that I was there, of which she will..then I will have to pay a price and so will Holly (paternal grandmother) for inviting me without Cecilias (my daughter) permission or consent."...I knew the risks, I saw what would happen, I didnt wish to fight another unecessary battle or deal with added stupid drama..I cut it off at the pass..LOL!

I get a call this am. Its my mother. She says "guess what?"..IDK, what?... "Cecilia found out that I was at Cadens birthday party and now shes pissed off at Holly for inviting me, and at me for being there too."... Ya don't say..Didn't I already tell you all this before you went to the party and why I am not going?...I'm not paying a price for this you and Holly are so you best fugure out how to deal with it hey mom?...My mom, was pissed at me, for tellin her what her actions were going to lead too and I made it clear that this is now her problem, not mine??...LMAO!!!

Then, I had purchased a car last Saturday for my youngest daughter Chloe. I performed all the inspections that I needed to confirm, in the areas that I know where to look for or look at with this brand of car. I've owned, and worked on, this same brand for 25 years so I'm very well versed in the mechanicals of this car. I told my father that he could drive it until Chloe needs it next year, and that it is "mechanically sound" so just drive it and don't worry about it. He then walks in here today with a piece of paperin his hand and hands it to me to read. Its a stupid "Automobile Inspection Report" from a local car dealer..It says that the car had 20 different things wrong with it..LOL!.. It said it needed 1200.00 worth of work!! HAHA! I looked at my dad and said, "I told you that it was OK to drive, mechanically sound, and why did you OPEN THIS DOOR OF ADDED UNECESSARY STRESSES AND WORRY upon yourself?"...He said, "I just wont drive it anymore then" and walked out..WTF?... HAHAHAAAHA!!!

I called and left him 2 lengthy voicemails to calm HIM down. I said, if you take ANY 20 year old car ANYWHERE to have a full inspection done then you'll receive a printout of all sorts of piddly BS amounting to 1000's in repairs. It does not MEAN that the car is going to EXPLODE nor does it mean its going to STOP moving either...I also added that maybe he should take his own 18 year old car in for an inspection and then when he sees it needs 1000's in repairs then are you going to STOP driving it suddenly?..NO!..Dad, wad that piece of paper up, throw it in the trash..drive the car because I KNOW what the car needs and does not need..LOL!

I told them both what not to do, to keep them from being WORRIED AND STRESSED yet, they did it anyway...only to be WORRIED AND STRESSED OUT OVER NOTHING...

Then they act mad at ME! YAY! So much for "analytical thought"...toss it!

I'm so mis-understood, even though I speak English clearly..

E. (what just happened) Man....:/