PDA

View Full Version : Thinking I am going to die from a brain aneurysm

fletch127
08-14-2012, 10:24 AM
So my eating today has been exceptionally poor. Eaten shapes, Pepsi and some bubble and squeak patties and i am so not with it it isn't funny and i've drunk a bit of water and every time i feel like this i feel like i am going to die although it's not a physical pain which is what anxiety is mostly about.

My sleeping pattern is so out of whack so i eat at the most inconvienient times to any normal body clock.

I just looked up what a brain aneurysm actually is and I am pretty sure i am safe although build up of fatty deposits can cause it but i am only skinny and don't eat that much fatty foods well i do a bit but i am not getting any fatter then what i am.

How you convince yourself you are not dying?

ilda1
08-14-2012, 01:33 PM
I went through the same thing thinking I had a brain tumor. I am only sixteen. The thing I realized is, DO NOT GOOGLE THINGS. Googling will just make you think you have every disease in the book and will make you think the worst. Even if you read a little statement that talks about some symptoms your having, it does not mean they really are those. I was so devastated, I stopped eating and I went down to 45 kg. My fear for my health has gone done, now I have a new fear, anxiety is a horrible thing. Especially for the young ones.

you are probably very healthy so you shouldn't worry :)

best regards

sharjen
08-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Googling is the very worst thing to do with anxiety- it just breeds it- I eat very little as I have a food phobia-anxiety sucks!! U haven't got anything wrong with your brain it's hypercondria which has been drawn through googling- trust me

Enduronman
08-14-2012, 03:38 PM
Hey Fletcher!

Uh, I highly doubt that you're going to die of an aneurysm...unless you have been examined, scanned, mri'd, and spent an entire day in a hospital conducting all of these test? If you have, and the Dr's found a "clot" somewhere in your body like a leg, arm, wherever. Then you would be on a specific medication to "shrink" the "clot" itself. There's a whole series and flurry of things that have to be done, confirmed, treated, with follow up visits to check progress...before a "clot" suddenly appears out of a pepsi, bubble gum, or whatever a squeeky patty is and then travels through your "veins" or "artery" to make it to the brain...Brain aneurysm isn't going to be the final result of this equation unless you already (know) all that other stuff above friend...

So, there..you've just been convinced that you aren't going to die of an aneurysm so enjoy the day!

and STOP googleing crap that you dont know anything about, nor understand...PLEASE???...With oddly shaped food on top??..

CHILLAX...:)

E-Man.

fletch127
08-15-2012, 09:24 AM
Thanks guys, Your like family and really reassuring and lovely. This opportunity to speak with people who unfortunately suffer as well is just a real blessing and it's good we have each other.