PDA

View Full Version : What are the best foods to avoid when you have GERD?

Tristanayoubi
08-13-2012, 05:10 PM
I'm trying to stay off of google as much as possible, even if I'm searching something as simple as this question.

Yes, obviously stay away from acidic foods.

But what are the worst foods to eat, and what are the best foods to eat when you have GERD?

Enduronman
08-13-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm not a dietician!! I'm a schitzophrenic!!...maybe an astronaut too..idk

Get pepcid
take pepcid
eat food
see which foods continue to create trouble
GERD meds are designed to STOP the effects of GERD
eat whatever you want
it wont come up anymore

I'm going parasailing now..

E-Man.

dazza
08-13-2012, 05:36 PM
Avoid spices, bicycle tyres and ash-trays.

I don't think there's any harm in googling this as long as the information is from a bonafide site.
(Beware of your spelling... you don't wanna be typing Terd)

By the way, plop an ant-acid in your mouth immediately after a meal.

OOOh - and another thing... sitting slouched over your laptop for hours on end won't help either. The bending can restrict your guts which can cause all kinds of unpleasantries around the tummy, bladder and colon regions.
Best to get up and walk around for a bit at regular intervals.

Enduronman
08-13-2012, 05:50 PM
bahhaahah! bahahaahaa!!! Google: What foods should I avoid if I am diagnosed as having TERD?

LMAO!!!

Yer killin me bruh!!!

but I like it,,...smiling and laughter are healthy!! :)

jhunter89
08-13-2012, 06:07 PM
I like how he used the word plop aswell hahaha

dazza
08-13-2012, 06:14 PM
Oh yeahhhh... purely coincidental of course!

...as were the words "colon", "regular" and heaven forbid, "bending"

jhunter89
08-13-2012, 06:20 PM
Sarcasm???

dazza
08-13-2012, 06:22 PM
No, didn't write that?

:-P

Tristanayoubi
08-13-2012, 06:24 PM
Hey guys i have severe terd.. what do i do? HAHAHA

ivanas757
08-13-2012, 06:36 PM
You guys crack me up. I also have TERD and i personally learned that any and everything can cause it especially with anxiety. Because really anxiety can be the number one cause for me. Lol. If i listed eveeything to avoid you would be stuck with plain oatmeal. So i will also suggest you find a pill that works and stick to that.. Also a clear and easy thing to avoid is smoking and drinking lol. Unless you do either. Then your just destined to have TERD. thanks again for the good laugh guys

TheWhiteRabbit
08-13-2012, 08:03 PM
Oh thanks for the laughter... I so needed that!! Terd! Hahahahahaha.... That's great! :-)

Much love

Enduronman
08-13-2012, 08:22 PM
I'm still laughing!!.. "I think I have Severe Terd Syndrome guys,..what should i do?"

Gather the family, hold hands, and say a prayer!

E-Man..:)

TheWhiteRabbit
08-13-2012, 08:51 PM
I'm still laughing to... Oh it's a good laugh! I'm pretty sure I have Terd! What are your symptoms so I can compare! Lol...

Enduronman
08-13-2012, 10:10 PM
IDK its really hard to explain..its like a localized compression type squeezing and slightly restrictive achyness in my right arterial cerebral cortex regions but slightly offset and leaning towards the aeortic valve on the posterior intake neurotransmitter over and under the adrenal sympathetic bowel systems control ring region... Thats the best I can explain it...now it seems to be causing minor tremors in the pituitary gland signal receptor wiring harness where the endocrine system relay switch is attached to the side of the seratonin float level gauges..Maybe I should just go to see the nearest Tractor Supply floor manager and ask him where the medication is to put a horse down?..I'm baffled...:)

Tristanayoubi
08-13-2012, 10:17 PM
I have fixed my severe terd problem.. took me 4 hours on the toilet, but never the less! I have fixed it!

Enduronman
08-13-2012, 10:52 PM
small price to pay for such a successful recovery!...

:)

Tristanayoubi
08-13-2012, 11:05 PM
ahh curse you TERD!
haha i had a good laugh today(: