PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

TheWhiteRabbit
08-13-2012, 02:27 PM
Someone reassure me that this won't last and I'll feel better soon! Ugh dizzy and disconnected today. Make it go away, what is driving this sh**?

Enduronman
08-13-2012, 02:50 PM
I'm not good at these types of posted threads but yes, it will soon pass. What is driving this s**t?...Simple answer, You are.

1. SUGGESTION: Go sit down, alone, get away from everyone, everywhere, turn everything off,..tv, phone, radio, anything with sound..put the pets outside.. detach and disconnect from everything.. close yer eyes, envision a chalkboard...leave the chalkboard blank and hold that vision until this passes.

E-Man.

at1988
08-13-2012, 03:22 PM
It will go away. Just those stupid anxiety feelings. I promise it will go away. I have all those feelings as well, and at the moment they are going on, it feels like they will never end. But they do. Just remember that they will always go away, but might not stay away. So when they come back remember the last time you had them and focus on the fact that they came and went. :)

TheWhiteRabbit
08-13-2012, 04:11 PM
Thanks much! I'll have to wait until I get off work to take E mans advice, but will do. Thanks much for your responses. I am starting to come out of it now. I hate anxiety it is so dumb to me...

dazza
08-13-2012, 04:46 PM
It's unlikely to just dissappear in a puff of smoke, old bean.

Remember; your brain currently has an inbalance of neurotransmitters which regulate anxiety (you've probably heard of noradrenaline, serotonin and Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA))

This is a real condition and not something that some fart in a white lab-coat made up, and the best treatment is acknowledgement / acceptance and a less panicky reaction to fears and symptoms.

Seriously, once you start accepting and fobbing off the symptoms, those imbalanced neuro's slowly but surely re-balance and, before you know it, you'll gain control and anxiety will be under wraps.

Enduronman
08-13-2012, 05:03 PM
It's unlikely to just dissappear in a puff of smoke, old bean.

This is a real condition and not something that some fart in a white lab-coat made up.

I love you man!!LMAO UNCONTROLLABLY!!! JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN MY LIFE, MIND, WORLD!!!!....

I needed to see a "DAZZA" quote RIGHT NOW!!

Endorphine Man..5 Star Gen. of the United States Endorphin Response Team and 7 time gold medalist in underwater basketweaving...:)