PDA

View Full Version : Is it me?

n1ck13
08-13-2012, 03:47 AM
The whole world seems to hate me at the moment :( I can't do anything right and I am an open wound that everyone keeps poking at :( could it be that I deserve such treatment?

LeighJane
08-13-2012, 05:07 AM
No no no, it is not that you deserve such treatment! Challenges are our school. When we feel as you do, it's just that you don't happen to be at recess! Take each person / situation causing you distress. Write it down. Make a list. For each one of the list items, ask yourself what FACTS support the feelings you have. Write down those "facts". By the time you actually write the "facts", you will see many of them are untrue or at least questionable. If untrue, those supposed "facts" can't support your feelings, can they? See? Prayers!

alankay
08-13-2012, 06:03 AM
They don't hate you. It might "seem" that way at the moment. Don't let the moment define the whole. I've been there. You are just not feeling well right now. Alankay.

MainerMikeBrown
08-22-2012, 05:49 PM
Many people who think others hate them don't realize that when someone is angry or disrespectful towards them, it's often not personal.

If someone is angry at you, it's unlikely that they hate you.

salevietasia
08-24-2012, 10:44 AM
No no no, it is not that you deserve such treatment! Challenges are our school. When we feel as you do, it's just that you don't happen to be at recess! Take each person / situation causing you distress. Write it down