PDA

View Full Version : back in the hole today.

Chiliphil1
08-11-2012, 04:59 PM
I just wanted to vent a bit.

I started my day with a headache, and it seemed to progress a bit and make me somewhat dizzy and disoriented, then came the nausea. I took some meds and got rid of the ache part, but kept the dizziness and nausea, I still have them now, but they are starting to slack a bit.

I am so frustrated with myself, the first thing that I thought of was a tumor, then when I convinced myself it wasn't that I went to an anyurism, when I convinced myself it wasn't that, I remembered a bug bite on my arm from yesterday and figured I had west Nile.

Why the heck do we do this to ourselves, I hate so badly when this happens, why can't I ever JUST have a headache?

Sorry all, just wanted to vent still feeling a little residual anxiety from worrying myself. Thanks for reading, if you did.

kimby88
08-11-2012, 05:11 PM
I totally know what you mean...I hate when all I do is scan my body for signs,symptom's. It is so frustrating and it's mental torture. X

whatif
08-11-2012, 07:52 PM
I know the feeling, I do that same thing! I wake up almost every say w headache that presents itself w dizziness and feeling that my equilibrium is a bit off. It's hard to convince myself that it's just a headache... And I've had every test out there to confirm that's it's a headache. I hope it at least gives you some comfort to know that you're not alone. ;)

Chiliphil1
08-11-2012, 08:54 PM
That's why I love this Site, I go on to vent and find supporters. Thank you for your replies.