PDA

View Full Version : So angry

daisy84279
08-11-2012, 07:40 AM
I'm just wanting to vent and get it off my chest, maybe see if anyone else ever feels this way. People drive me crazy! Their stupidity, how they always want to talk especially, the things they do without common sense, their laugh, they way they walk, so many other things! I don't want to offend anyone, and I know it's not polite to say these things, but I can't stand it! And it's not strangers that make me mad, it's people I see all the time, which makes things worse becasue I have to be around them. I'm afraid that one day soon, someone is going to keep telling me sotires about their life, that I care nothing about, and I'm just going to blow up on them! Ok, well, I feel a little better, but still frustrated and angry! Anyone else ever feel like the littlest things can make you angry?

Enduronman
08-11-2012, 07:53 AM
THIS IS AN EXACT IMAGE OF MY LIFE!!! Someone that is a vital part of my life, has a brain malfunction that EVEN I CANT figure out and this person repeats the same question 21 FREAKIN TIMES LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANTED TO SPIN AROUND IN THE FRONT YARD UNTIL I THREW UP,..TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL "BETTER"!

E-Man.

Enduronman
08-11-2012, 07:55 AM
You know what makes this even more funny??? Quote: "I will never ask a question again, if you answer it the first time" baahahhahahahahhaaaaha!

Enduronman
08-11-2012, 07:59 AM
Hi again,..

In fact, if you go to a thread called "can you help me, cuz I have problems too" started by some retard named enusdurman er somethng lik dat, read that post about the sleeping meds....ITS HILARIOUS!!! F**K I thought that we were going to have to call in the House of Representatives to approve the med dosage!!!

daisy84279
08-11-2012, 08:01 AM
I've been contemplating people in general who have anxiety, and don't you think we seem to think that we are exceptions? Some people with anxiety feel like their life is bad, and they always expect the worst. Some poeple think that a little headache they had last night is a brain tumor. How many people around the entire world have headaches, with no brain tumor?? A majority of the population I would say. TI's almost like we are egotistical about ourselves, but in a negative way. As for me, I guess unconsciously I'm believing that the poeple I work with (those are who I make me angry) are stupid, un-important, and just a pain in the rear to be around. I don't want to talk to them, I don't want to know what is going on in their lives. If I did I would ask them myself. I feel bad for feeling this way, but I can't help it.

Enduronman
08-11-2012, 08:14 AM
I personally care about every living person. I do however, lose all care for any person that does EXACTLY what I just asked them NOT to do...therefore, I begin my search for my bow, arrows, and some 3blade tips...and then use them as target practice. Is that bad???...

daisy84279
08-11-2012, 08:17 AM
yeah, I wouldn't advise doing that lol

Enduronman
08-11-2012, 08:30 AM
darn it..3 steps forward, 2 steps back....MY LIFE!!!

Enduronman
08-11-2012, 08:31 AM
What if I put on my huntin gear and painted my face???....

daisy84279
08-11-2012, 09:45 PM
Lol at least you end up one step forward in the end :) but I think the hunting gear is a little overkill :P

Pantherschik
08-11-2012, 09:50 PM
You know what annoys me about some people, is the judgement they make of you without even knowing you, and then jumping to conclusions without even talking to you and getting the full picture ...

THAT's what annoys me