PDA

View Full Version : Where are your aches and pains?

Tristanayoubi
08-10-2012, 12:09 PM
So I just want to ask everyone here on the forum where you feel pain from anxiety or gerd or anything for that matter.

truitt661
08-10-2012, 12:47 PM
I don't know if it due to anxiety issues but I feel most pain in my chest.

dazza
08-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Mostly chest and arms... sometimes an acid-related gut (just below sternum) pain.

Chest gets stabbing pains, sometimes feels bloated (and/or crushed). Sometimes feels achy under left armpit and below left nipple.

Left arm sometimes tingles / feels like an electric current passing through it.

Shoulders & neck sometimes ache.

Apart from that I'm all clear LMAO..

dazza
08-10-2012, 12:56 PM
My worst symptom is "chest fright" - a sudden feeling of fright that seems to centre around the chest which can hit me out of the blue.

This often leads to a sensation of my heart in my mouth and a brief moment of terror - this, i assume is fight or flight mode revealing itself in all its glory.

Tristanayoubi
08-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Dazzzzzzzzaaaaaa. We have almost identical pains hahaha..

Ugh i hate this.. at my age, do you think it could just be a phase? I'm only 15 (but i think you already knew that)

dazza
08-10-2012, 06:27 PM
At your age I was too interested in breaking hearts, smokin' fags and riding unrestricted, 50cc (that did 65 MPH) motorcycles... life was magical back then :-)
There was no time or place for anxiety.

As for it being a phase... I hope for your sake it passes. I wouldn't wish this on Ronald McDonald let alone a 15 yr old kiddy-winky.

Sonny... you have my deepest sympathy. If I could wave a magic wand over you I would... together with every other poor soul who suffers the same.

I want you to know something... there's a long, happy life in front of you if you want it.
If you haven't already, you'll meet an amazing girl, fall in love, have some great times and see some great sunsets.
All yours for the taking. Don't let anxiety take that away from you. Be brave. Be calm. Be yourself.

Tristanayoubi
08-10-2012, 06:35 PM
Inspiring.

TheWhiteRabbit
08-10-2012, 10:20 PM
Mostly chest and arms and the unrelenting muscle twitching. Muscle twitch happens first then everything else.

Sigh, one day I will defeat this crud and so will you!

Tristanayoubi
08-10-2012, 10:22 PM
what is your arm pain like?

TheWhiteRabbit
08-10-2012, 10:33 PM
Tonight my right upper arm painful to move and touch. As if someone socked me in the arm feeling.

Tristanayoubi
08-10-2012, 10:37 PM
Tonight my right upper arm painful to move and touch. As if someone socked me in the arm feeling.

do you ever get it in your left arm? because i have that now and its freaking me out.