PDA

View Full Version : A very subtle vibration

dmc1974
08-10-2012, 08:03 AM
As anyone experienced a very subtle vibration in their body. When I get it I always think. Oh my heart must be beating really fast but when I check it it's regular. Wierd deeling

dazza
08-10-2012, 09:38 AM
I also have a massaging chair... they're great, huh?

dazza
08-10-2012, 09:45 AM
No, no... seriously now...

<switches off massaging chair>

I THINK I know what you're talking about... and it's probably adrenalin working on your anxious muscles & nerves. Adrenalin's a little bit like an injection of a mild acid, it kinda subtly burns and buzzes around your system. Some people actually, physically shake from it.

Enduronman
08-10-2012, 10:47 AM
DaZzLer strikes yet again!!.. Agreed. (epinphrine/adrenaline) triggering a "neuropathic impulsory wave"... ITS SOME CRAZY S**T FOR SURE!!... :)

Enduronman....

whatif
08-10-2012, 08:19 PM
I get it too sometimes...strange?

masterhamster
08-11-2012, 12:05 PM
I get this a lot. For some reason, it really bothers me. It'll start in my arm and go to my legs and face...

Enduronman
08-11-2012, 12:51 PM
Masterhamlet,

Next time this sinister little side effect of "high anxiety" starts shortin out yer electrical systems (neuropathic) then drink some green tea or go get a bottle of (L-Theanine from any health food store) and take a couple capsules with a full glass of water..sit down for 10 mins, get back up and continue with your day..(unless you already have a benzo scrip?)...That'll relieve it quickly too. Don't let it bother you, its all a part of what yer gettin ready to kick out of your life!!

Enduronman.

tstont
08-11-2012, 06:56 PM
I often start to "vibrate" just before going to sleep. It jolts me awake. It starts in my core and spreads to my arms/legs. I have to really concentrate to get it to stop. I suspect mine is from CNS damage due to 7 years of Benzo use. I had massive/long term withdrawl when I came off them back in 2001.