PDA

View Full Version : Need to travel help!

mmcalister44
08-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Long story short. I started having bad anxiety and panic attacks when I was 19 I took mess and therapy for two years and then all of sudden it went away and stayed completely away for 11 years. In that time I traveled all over country and lived normal life. My anxiety returned after 11 years and I have had it for the past 7 years although I do not have full blown panic attacks as I can control them now but I have anxiety all day everyday. I have been taking Xanax 1mg xr most of these seven years just to keep the anxiety at a level I can function with on daily basis. But I really want my life back I love to travel and the main problem I have is extended trips I. Cars or confined space I am just scared I will have a panic attack and idk die I guess!! My business partner bought me and my family a cruise for two months from now unaware of my situation. I am determined to go on this cruise with my family and have good Time. I went to doc last week and she started me on zoloft and Xanax as needed And tips or tricks to turn my life around In next two months so I can make cruise!! I know it's possible as I got rid of these for 11 years without a single episode??? Please help

Damavandi
08-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Hi:

You are deficient on vitamin d3. Please read my story " The Cure ?" at the depression forum.
You will be cured--do not worry about it.

Best wishes,
Ali

kiwiang
08-09-2012, 07:53 AM
Can you provide some expert documentation to these claims? You are giving people an expert opinion , it may have cured your anxiety but really does that mean we all suffer due to lack of vit d. I have a know deficiency in b12 that does cause anxiety but even with an injection every week i still suffer anxiety, also why do meds work if it's a vit def. I am happy you found a cure though .....