PDA

View Full Version : Is it normal?

abbyalayne
08-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Hi everyone, lately I've been feeling really messed up. I'm not having physical anxiety but more emotional. I feel like a walking zombie. Like not part of myself.... I know it sounds weird and the fact that I feel this way freaks me out. I feel like I'm losing my mind or slowly spiraling down. I'm scared. I have kids to take care of and lately I just don't have the energy to do anything because I'm feeling so crappy.

Tristanayoubi
08-08-2012, 06:00 PM
short answer: yes.

dazza
08-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Hi

It's not a lack of energy you suffer from, it's motivation. No motivation = can't be arsed = feeling lethargic.

You've lost sight of who you are, where you wanna be and, well, life itself.

When we see no way (or a perceived wrong way) forward, we end up with a contentious mind-set. One side saying... "I should be doing this & that" and the other saying "but why? what's the point?"

Am I right? do you see little or no point in anything? maybe you're depressed which gives rise to the "what's the point?" attitiude?

It's quite common for peeps to go through a stage of this, but things usually work out sooner rather than later.

Enduronman
08-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Just from my perspective it appears the post need be re-typed and more defined in the (depression) forums, not that we don't want you in the anxiety forums but generally speaking our minds disarray is usually just quite the opposite of how you've worded your post but still understand your feelings also. What I'm trying to say (because I'm re-training my misfiring and not fully functional brain to be more gentle and softer like a cotton ball) is that I simply have 10X's the amount of expendable energy then any single 1 person needs. There isnt enough to do!! I can't sit still nor stop trying to learn a whole bunch of crap about everything!..

Welcome to the forums friend..

Enduronman. :)