PDA

View Full Version : please here me out on this..

Tristanayoubi
08-08-2012, 12:19 AM
call me crazy i dont care..

before i explain i want everyone to know that i am in no way psychotic, and have no intention of harming others.

recently, i've been starting to have the worst thoughts.. whether im dying, or sometimes i even see my loved ones dying.. is this normal?

sometimes i dream about it..
its just scary. i just want to know if its normal..

most of the time its me thinking im going to die instead of others.

Tristanayoubi
08-08-2012, 12:44 AM
oh derp. i just realized i used to wrong "hear" in the title.. haha

anyway, thanks for me response.. you said you've been following my posts, so do all my posts added up seem normal?

Tristanayoubi
08-08-2012, 12:59 AM
thinking about it? nearly all day.

researching? not that much.. only when something new comes up.. like gerd or fibroglomya or however its spelled.

Tristanayoubi
08-08-2012, 01:19 AM
first thing he wanted to do was show me that i am indeed healthy by doing tests and eliminating all possible health risks. which we did and im extremely healthy.

theu prescribed me lorazepam only to take when i have a panic attack.
they dont want me taking medications that arent right for me due to my age.

he said to stay away from spicy foods and soda because those can cause chest pain.. (i love spicy food, but i have been staying away from it)

i know im healthy, but sometimes i convince myself that im not, and that i could die at any moment.

agraves911
08-09-2012, 01:29 AM
You are absolutely not psychotic. Just anxious. I understand. It's completely normal and so are you:) just anxious like we all are.

jon mike
08-09-2012, 01:58 PM
Hell yes. Ignore it, they're just thoughts.