PDA

View Full Version : Dear Dr. Barely F. Able, I have a concern....:|

Enduronman
08-07-2012, 05:29 PM
Dear Mr. B. F. Able,

I understand that I have been coming to see you quite regularly regarding this issue that I was having. In fact, I think it been a year or so consisting of approx 24 visits this year. When I first came in to discuss my concern with you, which was also relatively obvious, visable, and fact based truths backed this symptom that quite honestly was making my everyday quality of life very poor with little to no fulfillment or enriching moments to take note of. It was just flat out causing me great embarassment, anxiety, social phobia, damn near agoraphobia like so you chose to treat my condition with (A CHEMICALLY SYNTHESIZED AND ENGINEERED PHARMACEUTICAL SUBSTANCE, THAT WAS APPROVED BY THE FDA, FBI, AFLCIO, NAACP, NFL, NBL, and NIKE TO TREAT THIS SPECIFIC DISEASE AND NIGHTMARISH ORDEAL FOR ME)...

Well sir, considering I have taken this medication regularly, daily, in the specific dosages that you suggested I do..AND the fact that I have told you 23 previous times that I don't think that this was what the manufacturing pharmaceutical company had planned or intended for this marketed and highly prescribed products performance....I am now left sitting before you with NO F**KIN HAIR LEFT when during our previous 23 visits we had spoken of the fact that THIS CHEMICAL WAS DOING JUST THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF ITS PROPOSED PURPOSE TO ME, YET YOU CONTINUED WRITING ME THE SAME F**KING PRESCRIPTION, BECAUSE THE ONE OTHER PRESCRIPTION OPTION THAT YOU HAD AT YOUR CONVEINIENCE TO PRESCRIBE, TO WRITE, TO MAKE MY F**KING HAIR GROW INSTEAD OF IT ALL FALLING OFF,...may be habit forming?

HMMM, Lemme think for a min about what I'm now going to do TO YOU,..OK I'm done thinking about it...Hello, could you send paramedics to

Dr. Barely F**kin Able's office @
2223 Upshitcreek Rd,
Suite OU812
Matrix, Calif**kinsippi 54321

QUICK! Thx....xoxoxoxo

nite nite Dr. Dipstick!

Compliments of,
Mr. Yer lucky I allowed you to continue breathing...on your own
Endur on Man... LMAO! :)

(Please EXCUSE the use of profanities and vulgarities within this post as this is part of MY ORDERED THERAPY WITH THE EXPRESSLY WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE NEW DOCTOR THAT ACTUALLY LISTENS, AND IS GOING TO PERFORM PLASTIC SURGERY FOR MY PREVIOUS DOCTOR)...

at a low discounted rate of course..!