PDA

View Full Version : Can ADHD cause anxiety?

Tristanayoubi
08-07-2012, 02:53 PM
My dad thinks I may have ADHD based on this years school performance, and my attention span. So He scheduled and appointment to test for ADHD. I heard that ADHD can cause anxiety, and I believe that IF i have ADHD then that's whats causing my anxiety...

I strongly believe this because I am not stressed about anything, and there's no reason for me to have anxiety.

Enduronman Im mostly waiting for your reply.. haha

Enduronman
08-07-2012, 04:50 PM
YES!!! The truth and factually based answer to your question is a GREAT F**KING BIG YES!...(pardon my French)..

Why do you think I finally got my anxiety under my own control SON???... From what you have read about me (all truth, factual, honesty) what would be your perception of me and my behaviors?..What was the basis and underlying (hiding, chicken s**t, sneaky) issue that was making my anxiety so bad that I would literally go balistic on whatever, wherever, whenever, whoever????.......yup.

BINGO!! ADD, ADHD, OCD, PTSD, CFS, TRI NEUR, RHEU ARTH...

Those other diseases, conditions, ailments, and extremely exrutiating pain were all caused by 1 major genetic abnormality that I didnt even recognize until I was 40 freakin years old but was BORN with it...ADHD. A potentially physically debilitating disorder that literally tore my own body apart, tissue by tissue, cell by cell, fiber by fiber...I kicked its a** though too...LOL!

Bring it on bruh! I'm always ready for some new challenges...

Never a dull moment, cuz if its too quiet then I MAKE A BUNCH OF NOISE! yay

Enduronman. :)

Tristanayoubi
08-07-2012, 06:58 PM
Great. Getting tested for it tomorrow!

Enduronman
08-07-2012, 09:01 PM
You'll get an A!!..:)'

Gramps..LOL

Tristanayoubi
08-07-2012, 09:31 PM
hahaha
but IF I do have ADHD. would it be the #1 factor of my anxiety? because im not stressed at all. the only thing im worried about is my anxiety..

Tristanayoubi
08-07-2012, 09:31 PM
and trying to find the root of the problem.

Enduronman
08-07-2012, 09:45 PM
It IS the root of ALL the problems son...quite searching for answers, when you're unsure what the actual question even is.. Get it son???.. Good, now go get cleaned up and watch Jackass 3 er something to make you laugh!...

Enduronma... (yawn)

Tristanayoubi
08-07-2012, 09:47 PM
haha i just watched 21 jump street. far better than jackass.