PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what to do

freakofsociety81
02-23-2007, 02:50 PM
I have known that I was socially phobic for a long time now but I just realized I am agoraphobic. I only leave the house a couple times a week. I have not had a job in a long time and I am going on interviews but I am terrified of using the phone and I don't call back to check up after the interviews so I don't get the jobs. I am terrified of driving so I have to look for jobs that I can get to easily by public transportation. I am 25 years old by the way. My mom made this condition that if I don't get a job by the end of March I am gonna have to find somewhere else to live and I really don't know what to do. I feel like there is no time past the end of March and that I'm going to end up living in the street. And I keep canceling or postponing interviews and when she finds out she gets really mad. I feel like I am stuck to only going to one during the weak and I just feel like I am not motivated to do anything. Please help!!!

jitters
02-26-2007, 03:32 AM
Does your mom know you are agrophobic? if not getting her some literature on it and explianing what you need is support not threats may help. Seek professional help with the anxiety this will help.

Duncan