PDA

View Full Version : Hearing things

brittany09
08-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Has anybody ever heard somebody say something that they didn't say? Or something similiar. This just happened to me for the first time and it really freaked me out. I thought my boyfriend was joking with me that he didn't actually say what I thought I heard. I had a panic attack earlier and I'm tired. Maybe that has something to do with it.

chircdog
08-04-2012, 10:12 PM
you are not alone. usually when i am tired and trying to go to sleep i hear voices calling out my name. sometimes the voices are familiar, other times not familiar. my thoughts on it is it could be you are so tired that your minds wanders. the mind is a powerful thing. is this anxiety related ... i cant say because for me it happens every couple months ever since i remember .

Enduronman
08-05-2012, 08:13 AM
I hear that s**t all the time! Only problem is that I'm 44, cant see well or hear well either..but I'm still kickin!!

Enduronman.

brittany09
08-05-2012, 10:02 AM
Don't you guys get kinda scared? All last night every time I'd say something I'd be thinking wow I hope this makes sense lol. I should probably also mention I took a lorazepam about an hour before. Those put me in a weird state. Everything's kinda blurry and I get so tired I go to bed in an hour or two.

Enduronman
08-05-2012, 10:07 AM
There's the answer to your question! Lorazepam=benzodiazapine=wow myan=loopy=dazed.. PROBLEM SOLVED!

Enduronman.

luckydog
08-05-2012, 10:14 AM
I hear whispers when I'm super tired. Also will think I'm seeing something move like a shadow I'm my peripheral vision. That's when the TV program I'm trying to stay up to see gets cut off and.I head to bed. I missed half the season of grey's anatomy because I had to go to bed. LOL have to buy the DVD I guess