PDA

View Full Version : My parents just love F*****G with me..

Tristanayoubi
08-04-2012, 09:42 PM
So many of the people using the forum know that I am a youngin' ... I'm only 15 years old. Anyway, my mom watches this one show called "The Doctors" and they had this episode about predicting heart attacks.. My mom knows that anxiety causes the palpitations, fast heart rate, etc. So she calls me over and tells me to watch this episode.. This ends up freaking me out, because part of my anxiety makes me think that I'm going to have a heart attack. Now here's my question: How do I forget about this!? Or just get my mind off of it or something like that..

Help me please :/

Enduronman
08-05-2012, 07:29 AM
She thought it may be helpful, or knew it would be devious from the start. First off, you shouldn't be watching ANYTHING that is going to increase your anxietal tension, shows with screaming idiots that are fighting, (reality programming), or anything about physics, biology, anatomy, psychology, until you get yer s**t together and figure out what the real cause of this tormenting condition is! I can not watch anything except (things that make me laugh, the weather, The Matrix, or The Bourne series)..honestly. I lived nearly an entire life within "The 21st Century Matrix" and I literally think like J. Bourne and have throughout my whole life.. You gotta seek counseling, therapy, medications to help bruh!!! You got NO choice because posting up here everyday about the same thing and doing NOTHING to help alleviate this is quite frustrating to me and help is not that far away. Now, go lift some weights (just dont try to squat 550 yet!)...

Enduronman.

Tristanayoubi
08-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Enduronman. You are by far the best poster on this Forum.
Thanks for all the advice mate.

Tristanayoubi
08-05-2012, 10:28 AM
However, posting on here everyday and getting feedback from people saying this is normal does alleviate the anxiety a little bit for me.

Enduronman
08-05-2012, 04:23 PM
As I said in "my intro". I am straight forward, and have lived over 4 decades in the worlds that many of you presently live in. I no longer live in "The Matrix" but I wish to help you and also help others who actually wish to seek it. Knowing YOURSELF is a must do for anyone with these disorders too, a huge help towards obtaining what it is that you actually need to live "a normal people life"...Now go throw a ball around or chase something or someone around!! ENJOY LIFE BRUH!!

E-Man.

natigirl513
08-05-2012, 06:13 PM
I have the same heart attack fear. I'm 18 and always have shoulder pains and chest pains. On left arm also go numb. Shit is scary. I watched my poppy have a heart attack and afterwards he told me he wish I never have one in my life. He passed passed away a couple months after.

And I know about 3 moths ago I started having chest pains and I know I have a heart condition but doc said it nothing I should be scared of cause he checked and I'm healthy. But I started thinkin about poppy saying that and about my condition and now my symptoms wont stop. And I don't even have to think about it. They just come when they want and ruin the day.

Lookin up what your symptoms are and shit makes it worse cause I know if I find out a new symptom of what I'm lookin at I get that symptom. Its a bitch. Honey were way to young to have the stresses in life that cause this. So we need to make some changes. I know I quit smoking and it helped. But then againg it also helped. I've also been takin walks which help. Just do something to keep shit off your mind ok. I draw too. And that is the best one.

What are all the symptoms you have

Tristanayoubi
08-05-2012, 08:41 PM
I get:
*numbness (right or left, sometimes both.)
*chest pain (sharp)
*back pain (sharp)
*pain all over my upper body kind of like aches.
*I get this ache in my head, and it feels like its right next to my ear lobe.
*chest tightness
*always scared for my health
*this one is iffy but i might have insomnia, but only when im anxious.
*palpitations
*fast heart rate
*heartburn
* i burp a lot.. not loud belches, but lotsa air coming up.
*migranes that last for a few seconds

damm. im a wreck.

Enduronman
08-05-2012, 09:12 PM
Has any Dr. ever mentioned the term "fibromyalgia" to you?...Jus wonderin...

Enduronman. hmmmm

Tristanayoubi
08-05-2012, 09:19 PM
no, what is it?

Tristanayoubi
08-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Holy God... I googled it (because i knew it wasn't a life threatening disorder or something like that)
But WOW. That actually makes a lot of sense..

Enduronman
08-05-2012, 09:40 PM
You fit this mold...this ailment fits your EXACT symptoms.. a step in the right direction! May just be a phone call away bruh...make it happen.

Enduronman. :P

Tristanayoubi
08-05-2012, 11:37 PM
dude... endur. you are by far the coolest "grandpa" i've ever met.

Enduronman
08-06-2012, 05:02 AM
I may be a Grandfather, but I sure as hell dont look or act like one! (I refuse to grow up, I can still throw "tude" lika teen bruh!)...LMAO!!! Now get this under control and talk with yer parents about the 1st step to makin yer life acceptable, tolerable, bareable, liveable...without all this "OMGAWD I'm going to have a pulmonary embolism stuff!! BECAUSE YOU AINT!!! Have a great day..

Enduronman. :)

natigirl513
08-06-2012, 12:07 PM
You know I map actually gonna mention fibromyalgia to you because my boyfriends step mom has it and she told me I could very likely have it. Also I noticed my legs get horrible cramp when it about to rain lol and that fits . I have thought I have it for awhile now and am almost convinced its the culprit

Enduronman
08-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Couple of "tell tale" signs of (fibro) are that the patient thinks that their joints and extremities (hands and feet) are swollen, but they are not "visably" red or swollen like what I have. I have rheumatoid arthritis, and you can "see" the redness, swelling, and pain on my face.. jus sayin. Goodluck to you!!

Enduronman...(gramps?...hilarious!) :)

natigirl513
08-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Lol ya I thought my legs were swelling one night and I looked at a heart condition later that said swelling of legs. And I started trippin about it and then remember fibromyalgia and guess what. IT SAID THOUGHT OF SWELLING LEGS! HAHA it made me feel better. Least fibromyalgia is not life threatening.

Enduronman
08-06-2012, 06:02 PM
There ya go! The patient "thinks" they're swole up...but they're really not. THAT is a fibro symptom fa sho...and no, it isnt life threatening...you'll live to play another day!

E-Man..:)

Tristanayoubi
08-06-2012, 11:17 PM
any thoughts on how to stop anxiety chest pain?
its the chest pain that sends me into panic most of the time..

Enduronman
08-07-2012, 12:05 AM
yup..famotidine. Look in the cabinet, its for gastric reflux...which can and does cause (chest pain, pain in the throat, feeling like yer having a heart attack0...Its worth a simple, cheap, shot.. You have nothing to lose here bruh, start there!

Enduronman. :)

Tristanayoubi
08-07-2012, 12:40 AM
Wait, you just confused me.

Famotidine is that the over the counter medication?

Enduronman
08-07-2012, 04:03 AM
Man yer a picky little s**t, snotty nose, slack jawwed, knuckle draggin, overly aggressive, assertive moron!!! (just kidding, I got 3 hours of sleep and needed to laugh IMMEDIATELY!)...YES, it is an OTC...and do you really think I'm going to have you sittin in a DR's office first thing this am???...NOOOOOO!!!!!... Its called PEPCID...or generic name, Famotidine BRUUUHHHHHHH!!!! xoxoxoxoxo......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....! LOL!

Papaw E-Man. :)