PDA

View Full Version : All the symptoms.. I dont know why to do anymore? HELP PLEASE :(

ellen1
08-01-2012, 11:31 AM
It's really annoying me. I have been so much less stressed recently but my subconscious mind has been working away. My worries have slowly started to creep back today, worrying I have a brain tumour or something, the usual. It's seems like my symptoms are getting worse and I'm getting new symptoms. I've been sleeping so much more recently because it's like my body is fatigued of feeling like this. I have been fast asleep until one in the afternoon and still feel tired. Also I've been really off balance when I walk, that's a new symptom. I don't know why I'm getting worse, my stress and anxiety is getting much better. Does any one else get symptoms even when their anxiety is practically gone? I need to know before I just crumble and go back to square one.

raggamuffin
08-01-2012, 11:35 AM
Dizziness can certainly affect people who are anxious. Try looking at your diet if you're feeling tired all the time. plus get out in the sun as vitamin D helps no end. Cut out caffeine and processed sugar where possible too. I've been feeling dizzy and off balance for nearly 2 weeks now. It's very unnerving. However a brain tumour is highly unlikely. There's much more apparent and troubling symptoms than just headaches and dizziness. Even if you don't feel anxious your body takes a while to catch up with your state of mind as it'll still be on edge for quite a while to come.

Ed