PDA

View Full Version : help please

bryan kellogg
08-01-2012, 05:15 AM
I know I have not been on in a wile l was doing alote better for the last 2 or 3 mo I been taking my testosterone shots and buspar and was feeling good till about last weekend I ran out of buspar Friday and could not get some till Tuesday of last week and now I have not been sleeping that good last night may by 2 hours I know with buspar y
ou can have trouble sleeping when you first start taking it I was only off of the for 3 days does that mine I will have go thou this not sleeping all over again

dazza
08-04-2012, 05:13 AM
Hi!

What's it like having a sirname that's immediately associated with breakfast cereals? :-)
It must get right on your crunchy nuts?

Anyway, corn flakes aside... what on earth is buspar? and why are you taking testosterone?

pawlowski187
08-04-2012, 06:24 AM
Isn't buspar a anti depressant ?

panicfrank
08-04-2012, 05:49 PM
I believe buspar is an anti anxiety med. taken up to 2 to 3 times a day.

clyde22
08-04-2012, 06:00 PM
I take Buspar. It is for generalized anxiety disorder. I was prescribed it after I was diagnosed with GAD.

clyde22
08-04-2012, 06:04 PM
My sleep on Buspar is not great at all. I'm not sure if the medicine caused it, but I haven't slept well since December. It's interesting that it caused you to have trouble sleeping after so few days. I didn't ever think Buspar could be the cause of insomnia.

Tristanayoubi
08-04-2012, 06:09 PM
The thing about anti-depressants, is that they can be used to treat anxiety as well.

Enduronman
08-05-2012, 07:54 AM
Buspar is an ancient anti-anxiety medications as its real action is still unknown. I had it years ago, it sucked. It is the 1st line of defense for anxious people because there is 0 risk of dependence or addiction. I still got a bottle full, and was actually MORE anxious on it then off...

Enduronman.