PDA

View Full Version : weak pulses

cool_hwip
07-30-2012, 11:46 AM
Hello everyone -- So I notice when I get panic attacks that when I palpate my radial (wrist) pulse it feels very weak. Is this common when having an attack? Of course whenever I notice this it makes everything worse. When I'm feeling "normal" (why can't I always feel that way haha) the pulse is nice and strong. Thanks for your time!

averiguar
07-30-2012, 01:02 PM
The alarms going off inside you are needless, but they're there. Its too bad scientists haven't figured out to make the damnable alarm switch snooze button at least... wouldn't that be a thousand times less annoying than the actual snooze on an alarm clock???

cool_hwip
07-30-2012, 01:14 PM
The alarms going off inside you are needless, but they're there. Its too bad scientists haven't figured out to make the damnable alarm switch snooze button at least... wouldn't that be a thousand times less annoying than the actual snooze on an alarm clock???

so does anyone else notice the weak pulses thing? of course when i look up "weak peripheral pulses" panic attacks does not come up but heart disease does haha. sometimes the internet is not my friend!!

dazza
07-30-2012, 01:46 PM
Cool_Whip = family guy, right? lol

cool_hwip
07-30-2012, 01:50 PM
it's hwip not whip! haha!

cool_hwip
08-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Anyone else have the same problem or explanation? I checked my heart rate before going to bed last night and it was 49! That too low?

dazza
08-01-2012, 12:45 PM

They're working on it. Aparently they've found the node which emits stress/worry signals so the next step is to appropriately block them.

dazza
08-01-2012, 12:48 PM
KHOOL - HWIP... (no! it's COOL WHIP)

That's what I said... KHOOL - HWIP

:-)

You know what I'm going to say, dontcha...

Have you been checked by the doc?