PDA

View Full Version : someone help my chest

natigirl513
07-29-2012, 09:26 AM
My chest is have a very there pain right now. It comes for about 3 seconds and then leaves for I little. But it is repetitive right now and I am gettin worried. Its on the left side.

raggamuffin
07-29-2012, 01:54 PM
Try and keep active and keep your mind off it. It's a lot easier said than done but in time it'll work. Worrying about it just causes it to come back. It's muscle tension. I get it around the left side too all the time. Sometimes feels like its right on the heart or sometimes it's nearer to my armpit or down the side. But to be fair any part of my chest is fair game for these pains. They can be dull and longer lasting or sharp and feel like it's "game over" but they pass, they always do. Try and keep your worries at bay if you can with distraction.

Ed

Sedigive
07-29-2012, 04:28 PM
Hi, I agree with raggamuffin and I also get those. I am suffering from heart health related anxiety. I have been since I lost an Uncle to a heart attack who was fairly young. However, my Doctor's gave me the all clear but unfortunately it didn't stop the fear :-(

Take care.

dazza
07-30-2012, 01:16 AM
Left side pain is the most common area for anxiety sufferers.
Particularly, below the left breast and under the left armpit.

If you didn't fall unconscious then rest assured it wasn't a heart attack ;-)

kayin
07-30-2012, 01:54 AM
so sorry you feel this way, I also suffer from chest pain, especially at night, but mine is a dull ache in the middle of my chest. Hope you feel better soon!