PDA

View Full Version : BLUSHING HELP

castrotupac
02-19-2007, 07:33 PM
Hey guys, well i am in 9th grade right now and it didnt always used to be like this, in 6th-7th grade i was outgoing and stuff and would never blush even if all eyes were on me and i was emberassed.. but then 8th one day i just endedup blushing in class and the teacher said that i was and made me more emberassed... and now in 9th it has got worse, i try not to think about it and stuff, but i still do it, like when a teacher calls on me just for a simple question i wont blush, but if she asks for something and all eyes are on me ill go really red, and my friend have told me tthat i go red bad. I really hate it, without blushing, i would be a way more confident non shy person, i was thinking should i just be like the class attention(still blushing and, without hiding it) and eventually it will go away if i keep doing that right? well does anyone have any help or techniques or tips? like breathing i have tried that but it doesnt really work, and what should i think about? because i cant get my mind off of that. well i like a girl now and i think she likes me too, do you guys think if i would go out with her it would make the blushing worse? or it would help it go away in time? HELP TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS!

juliana
03-04-2007, 09:43 PM
Hi there. I wish I had some helpful tips for you, but I don't experience blushing. I'm so pale; nothing changes my natural pallor. ;)

My sister blushes, though, and she hates it. I think she looks more beautiful when she blushes.

I've got to tell you something, though. I have always found blushing very charming. I had a crush on a boy in high school who used to blush a lot and I loved it. I know you hate it, but the more you think about it, the more it's likely to happen. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's just a natural reaction to an increase in emotion... and I promise you... there are probably some girls in your class who think it's HOT. ;)