PDA

View Full Version : Friend said something inspiring so I will post it here :]

AceParadox
07-27-2012, 11:09 PM
Hey guys,

So I saw a friend of mines tattoo tonight, and it said "Be like the birds; Sing after every storm." When asked the meaning behind it, she told a story of how she was treated for a life threatening disease at one point, and when she was losing all hope and crying, her father would say "... I know you can get through this and I know you can shine like you used to. You can be the same bubbly girl you used to be, you just have to be like the birds and sing after every storm you encounter" and then she said "My tattoo is a permanent reminder that life is difficult, but it's a gift and you can't dwell on the past, look forward to the future with optimism and put the past behind you. Celebrate that you're still living and that every storm only makes you a stronger person."

I was very inspired by that and it made me feel a lot better. After every anxiety episode I encounter no matter how big or small, I keep my head held high, and I feel a little stronger. We can all get through this :] But yeah, I just thought I'd share that. Have hope everyone, keep your head high and keep smiling! :)

pawlowski187
07-27-2012, 11:17 PM
That's great ;) thanks for sharing

anxiousoutcast
07-27-2012, 11:39 PM
Thank you, it's wonderful

averiguar
07-30-2012, 11:24 AM
Bump. I really like.

jessy
07-30-2012, 12:21 PM
Thanks for sharing , it's lovely x