PDA

View Full Version : popping-fluid in head anyone else.

TWOIFBYSEA
02-19-2007, 08:59 AM
Hi..I'd like to know how many of you have experianced the "popping" feeling in your brain or the "fluid" feeling that is also stress/anxiety related.

jitters
02-19-2007, 09:41 AM
I actually dont get this one ||strange|| cos normally I say have had the symptoms people post. Like any other the solution is not to worry about it.

If you can do this tell me how :)

Duncan

juliana
02-19-2007, 05:59 PM
Where in your head is this popping fluid feeling? I get it in my ears and sinuses. I have a condition called Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo. It's caused by damage to the inner ear. It had me completely debilitated with nausea and spinning and balance problems for years, but now it's only a mild, occasional annoyance.

When I get minor flare-ups, I hear lots of snap, crackle and pop in my ear and my sinuses and I get sort of a whooshing sensation. My head feels like it's stuffed full of cotton wool. I also hear a sort of crunchy styrofoam sound when I chew. Is what you're experiencing anything like that? Do you get dizzy -- sort of a spinning sensation sometimes? Any problems with balance?

There are many conditions that can cause that kind of inner ear and sinus popping -- sinus infections, viral or bacterial labyrinthitis, BPPV, plugged eustachian tubes, flu, etc. It might be worth your while to go to a doctor and get your ears tested. There's a strong correlation between vestibular disorders and anxiety. Sometimes, if there is an inner ear problem, getting it treated can alleviate some of your anxiety symptoms.

Hopeful
02-26-2007, 09:17 PM
I have experianced the poping feeling but not the fluid feeling. It's kind of scary to feel something pop. I don't know what it is, but wanted to let you know that you are not alone with the poping feeling.

kdanielle
02-28-2007, 05:54 PM
never had the popping feeling..sometimes i feel like some kinda of fluid or somethin is goin on my neck to my head..and i can hear it..anyone else???

Jarv
03-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Yeah ive had this sort of thing. I get a crackling type of noise in the back of my head / neck. One of my major syptoms is fatigue so i think its where my muscles are so tired. I also get it if i tense my head. I find that it happens when im moving my neck upand down but seems to happen less if im actually holding the area with my hand. Do you find this as well? Sometimes the crackling noise can even happen if im taking a deep breath. I hate it and still dont fully understand why it happens or where it comes from?

Best wishes

Jarvis