PDA

View Full Version : feel like im going crazy

pnklily
07-25-2012, 12:11 PM
Ok i know this is gonna sound crazy. im really freaking out i had to take a tylenol i had a horrible headache.i try to just deal with them But just couldn't today. now my heart is racing,shaky,shortness of breath i dont understand why. i use to take tylenol all the time for headaches its only been since i had a really bad freak out on koloipin and paxil that i havent been able to take anything anymore without this happening does anyone eles get this even from just taking tylenol.

thanks for listening

dissdam0118
07-25-2012, 01:02 PM
Sounds like your bad freak out from paxil and kolonopin made you nervous to take any other pills. Try to remind yourself this fear is irrational tell your rational self your expieriencing a panic attack because you are afraid that what ever happened before will happen again. I assure you tylonal will not hurt you and all of your symptoms are because you are panicing.

AceParadox
07-25-2012, 08:53 PM
I agree with Dissdam. I have to remind myself everytime I feel a bit of anxiety coming on that it's only just that; Anxiety. I remind myself that this wouldn't have freaked me out before I had anxiety, so why should it now? Then it quickly dissipates. Tylenol and ibuprofen should be safe to take. If not, contact a nurse on the phone and ask to make sure :]